Shehab Khan Biography
Shehab Khan is a multi-award winning media personality serving as a political reporter for ITV News. Previously, he was a news reporter for The Independent.
Shehab Khan Age
He was born in London, England. However his age is unknown.
Shehab Khan Height
He is tall in stature. However his height is undisclosed.
Shehab Khan Nationality
Khan is British by nationality.
Shehab Khan Education
He attended Chigwell School in Essex. He also graduated from the University of Warwick with a BA in Philosophy, Politics & Economics and a Master’s Degree in International Relations from the University of Cambridge.
Shehab Khan Parents
Shehab was born and grew up in the East End of London. In 2017 during an award ceremony he said; “My dad, who is sitting in the audience, is my number one fan. He reads every single one of my articles and watches every single one of my shows. And above everything else, my mum without whom nothing would be possible.
“I grew up in the East End of London in a disadvantaged area in a community where people don’t quite get the same chances as those from more privileged backgrounds.
“My mum went above and beyond to make sure I had every single opportunity.
“Whether that was waking up at 6am to drive an hour and a half to take me to school, whether she stayed up all night when I was studying and panicking for my finals.
“Mum, I know you’re disappointed I didn’t become a doctor, but hopefully this makes up for it and I dedicate this award to you.”
1) Born and bred in London pal so only thing I’m hurrying when I’m going back anywhere is the central line.
2) My family aren’t originally from either Pakistan or India you spanner. Try harder “CeeJay”. https://t.co/GsUjK9Srrd
— Shehab Khan (@ShehabKhan) June 21, 2019
Shehab Khan Partner
Khan has managed to keep his personal life away from the limelight. However in 2017 during an award ceremony, he said: “And above all I want to thank my family and my significant other who is at home hoping that I message to say it’s good news.”
Shehab Khan ITV News
Khan is a political reporter for ITV News. He joined ITV News in April 2019 having previously worked for The Independent. He regularly appears on the national news bulletins and is often seen reporting from the steps of 10 Downing Street. Khan also co-hosts the Calling Peston podcast.
Khan began his journalism career writing for The Independent in 2015. He was hired as the youngest full-time news reporter at the organization. He also reported on Brexit from the European Parliament.
Shehab Khan Awards
During his tenure, Shehab won the following awards:
- Asian Media Awards for Outstanding Young Journalist of the Year in 2017.
- British Education Awards for Contribution to Media in 2018.
- MHP 30 to Watch Award for Young Political Journalist in 2020.
- International Broadcast Awards for Young Journalist of the Year (silver award) in 2020.
He was also shortlisted for the following awards:
- Asian Media Awards for Best Investigation in 2018.
- GG2 Awards for Outstanding Young Journalist of the Year in 2018.
- Press Awards for Reporting Diversity Award in 2018.
- British Media Awards for Rising Star Award in 2018.
- Asian Media Awards for Best Investigation in 2020.
- Digiday Awards for Best Podcast in 2020.
- Drum Online Media Awards for Best Podcast in 2020
Shehab Khan Salary and Net Worth
His salary and net worth is under review.
Shehab Khan Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Shehab Khan Twitter